Join in building a comprehensive early childhood strategy for the St. Louis region that will ensure that all children are ready to succeed in school. Learn more and register.
Keynote speaker will be Patrick McCarthy, President and CEO of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, on Promoting Child Well-Being and the Importance of Early Childhood Development
Rev. Starsky D. Wilson, President and CEO of the Deaconess Foundation, will discuss, The Hand That Rocks the Cradle: Relational Capacity & Quality Care
See updated list of breakout sessions:
- Kindergarten Readiness: Understanding and Promoting Readiness
- Quality Early Care & Education: Its Critical Importance and Strategies to Achieve Quality
- Promoting Racial Equity and Reducing Disparities
- Engaging Parents, Families and Communities: How to Do It
- Effective Use of Early Childhood Data
- Fostering Health Child Development: Preserving Access to Medicaid & CHIP
- Social-Emotional Development, Cultural Competence & Trauma Informed Practice
- Promoting Literacy Skills: Turn the Page STL
- Increasing the Number of Children in Safe, Supportive & Stable Families: How Do We Get There?
Your agency is encouraged to bring parents and families. Contact Rich Patton at 314-534-6015 for information on complimentary registration for parents and families.